Free July 1st 2012 to June 30th 2013 Staff Leave Planner
Our July 1st 2012 to June 30th 2013 Staff Leave Planner is now available free of charge! All of the planner features are enabled with no limitations:
- Free for up to 200 employees.
- Free email support from the dhsxoft team.
- Default leave categories include holiday (vacation), sickness, maternity and training.
- Additional categories can be added / removed from the planner.
- The planner supports leave accrual (time in lieu).
- Leave can be tracked in days or hours.
- Produces detailed leave reports which can be shared with colleagues.
- Printable monthly view.
- Password protectable.
- Has built in national holiday dates for several countries.
- Customisable national holiday dates.
- Customise the look of the planner (e.g. hide weekends, show specific leave information data).
- Simple to setup - only Microsoft Excel is required.
How to download your free copy
The Staff Leave Planner is usually available in sizes for 10, 20, 40, 60, 100, 150 and 200 employees. To simplify this offer, our free planners are available in sizes for 40, 100 and 200 employees.
To download a free copy of the planner please fill out the form below. We will then automatically email you a link containing details of how to download the planner. We take your privacy very seriously, and will not pass on your details to anyone else.
Download a free planner
In order to run the Staff Leave Planner, please ensure that you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Microsoft Excel 2000, Excel XP, Excel 2003, Excel 2007 or Excel 2010.
- A Windows based operating system (unfortunately the planner will not work on Mac OS)
To learn more about the planner, please click on the thumbnails below.